[Moo] Snakes in Atlantia

Jonathan Blaine hourumiyamoto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:57:45 PDT 2013

There's not really a bunch of people reprint it, I'm sure..

Leave the snakes alone, they'll leave you alone. In cases of SCA events,
stay away from areas with a lots of brush, keep hands off/away from holes
and fell trees, and don't go looking for snakes.

Most of the time you'll run into harmless constrictor snakes, but
regardless if you see a Snake, stay calm, and just move away, don't freak
out or run because sudden movements often provoke defensive moves from s
shake, this where most bites occur.