[Moo] sunday archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Apr 18 15:39:04 PDT 2013

All hail the archers of Atlantia:

With the forecast being for fair weather and the schedule being clear, I
would be honored with your presence at Grimmsfield for some archery.
Grimmsfield will open to the public at 3 p.m. for maintenance and the
archery will begin at 4 p.m.  I would ask all of you to spare a few minutes
before we shoot to do some general work on the range. (Rotating foam,
cutting & gluing targets, etc.).  The more hands we get the quicker we can
shoot. Looking forward to seeing you all there.  For Address and more
information, see www.grimmsfield.com

Grimm