[Moo] Artisans Row at Pennsic

Timothy Mitchell rwymarc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:36:21 PDT 2013

Greetings dear Countess!

I'm feeling motivated to sponsor a "Scientific Instruments" track at
Artisans Row this year. I would be willing to spend several hours talking
to people about astrolabes, quadrants sundials and such, and I know a few
others who might be persuaded to come join in.

My only concern is that I'm teaching (the 25 at 10 and the 31 at 1), so I
don't want that to conflict, and I'm planning on displaying at A&S(I have
heard that the A&S display is on Sunday this year - can you confirm?).

Do you have room for me that won't conflict with my other commitments?

If necessary, I could work with a teaching day. just step out for an hour...

Master Richard Wymarc