[Moo] Baronial Day Saturday May 4th

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 19:54:59 PDT 2013

And if you don't wish to cook supper that evening after the Baronial Day, Brooke Vol Fire & Rescue, on Andrew Chapel Rd (east of Stafford Court House, and slightly south near the Brooke VRE station) will be having their annual Fish Fry from 3-7pm! This all you can eat fish, hushpuppies, cole slaw, potatoe salad, and deserts.

-Blitha