[Moo] fiber days upcoming at Berryville & Graves Mt Lodge & Montpelier

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 08:17:52 PDT 2013

Hi fiber folks!

There are 3 upcoming fiber/weaving/spinning things upcoming in the mundane world I thought I would pass on...

1... Shenandoah Valley Fiber Festival. At Clarke Co Ruritan Fair Grounds in Berryville VA, Sept 28-29...  see website for info: http://www.shenandoahvalleyfiberfestival.com  (class schedule not posted yet, but there are demos in spinning, weaving, fibers, sheep trials and such)

2... Niblesticks Mountain Retreat. At Graves Mountain Lodge near Syria VA, Oct 4-6... see info at: http://blog.nimblestix.com/nimblestix-mountain-retreat/retreat-info  (beginning spinning, heels of socks, and spinning silk off of the cocoon looked like interested classes)

3... Montelier Fall Fiber Festival. At Montelier near Orange VA, Oct 5-6 at Montpelier... see website for info;  http://www.fallfiberfestival.org  (there are felting, inkle loom weaving, spinning & knitting workshops, plus various interesting demos)

--Blitha
DAYS