[Moo] Newletter content due date

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 04:21:45 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

In order to improve my time-management, bring sanity to my schedule, and help set expectations, I'm going to declare a standard due date for newsletter content.

If you would like to submit newsletter material (photos, articles, reviews, commentary, etc.) please get it to me by the last day of the current month for the next month's newsletter. For example, if you have anything for the September newsletter, please get it to me by August 31st. Submissions for the October newsletter are due September 30, and so on.

I appreciate all the submissions that I have received so far. You folks are awesome!

Thanks!

Amie

Chronicler and Cat-Herder-in-Chief