[Moo] Your assistance is needed!

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 07:30:54 PST 2013

Greetings to the group!  As you know our Canton's biggest event of the year, Defending the Gate, will be on Satuday March 30th this year.  Its just about 5 weeks away.  The major positions have been filled.  Thanks so much to those of you have already graciously given your time or pledged your help the day of! BUT there are still some spots left to fill:

We need volunteers to come and set up on Friday afternoon and break down on Saturday afternoon.  We will be putting up tents, moving tables and chairs, putting together a big wooden gate, putting up Big White and marking off the parking areas.  Saturday afternoon will see us taking all that down after a fabulous and fun day.  As you can see, there is a lot to be done.  Many hands will make light work and a restful night for everyone!  Please contact me (the autocrat) Genefe Wolfelin at moliver16 at hotmail.com or call/text me at (540)841-6606
We need volunteers to man the front gate of the property through out the day and help with parking.  The man in charge is Herr Wulff Nuremburger (jpruitt616 at gmail.com).  Ideally we will have enough people step up that we are only looking at one maybe two hour shifts.  Only two people have stepped forward at this point so we have several slots to fill.  Please consider giving of your time.
We need volunteers to work troll.  Lady Miriel still has slots to fill as well to make our check-in as smooth as possible.  Please consider giving of your time. Contact Miriel at miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Thank you!