[Moo] News from Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Feb 27 18:42:59 PST 2013

Tis Time, Tis time! Although Grimmsfield will not officially open till March 11th, I feel a dry run is in order. To make sure everything is in order, I invite all to come out on Sunday March 3rd at 2: 00 p.m. till dusk to make sure that Grimmsfield is ready for the rigors of Monday night shoots. In other news, the Friday night Stierbach Archery practice will conclude on March 8th and Monday outdoor practice will begin on March 11th.
Your servant,
Grimm
TL;DR:
1. Sunday practice at Grimmsfield 2:00 pm till dusk
2. Last Stierbach Friday practice on March 8th
3. First Monday practice at Grimmsfield on March 11th
Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield