[Moo] February business meeting cancelled, autocrat warrants, etc.

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 07:00:49 PST 2013

Greeting to the Barony!

First things first:  The February business meeting is cancelled.  We will
pick up again on 6 March.

Second, for those who have agreed to autocrat, please fill out the autocrat
warrant form or send me the necessary information.  This is purely an
internal document; we don't need to send it on, but we need to keep it on
hand with everything else.  You can find the form on the website:

http://seneschal.atlantia.sca.org/Downloads/Autocrat_Warrant_Form.pdf

Finally, I'm still looking up information on the permission to publish, but
for the time being if you are going to be a point of contact and have your
information listed (e.g. in the Acorn event announcement) then we need to
have at least an e-mail confirming that you are okay with publishing the
information, and what information (name, e-mail, phone, address, etc.)

-Ii