[Moo] Great news from Atlantian Twelfth Night!

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 18:11:03 PST 2013

Atlantian Twelfth Night was a glorious and wonderful event! Our friends from The Canton of Charlesbury Crossing amazed those in attendance with their attention to detail and elaborate decor of the Tudor Court at Hampton Court Palace.

Baron Mors and I were honored that there were Stierbachers in a attendance that were recognized in Court as well as out of Court.

Baron Flaithrí Ó Cearnaigh was elevated to Peer and was bestowed the honor of being added to the Order of the Pelican for his excellence in service to the Kingdom and the service to the dream.

Vicount Cian was added as a member to the order of the Golden Dolphin for all his service both locally and to the Kingdom.

Lady Adriana du Chesne upon singing her lovely Russian song was recognized by Their Majesties and is now the new Royal Bard of Atlantia.

Lord Oswin and Lady Anastassiia were recognized by The Baron and Baroness of Ravens Cove and award a prize for being best dressed in Tudor garb.

Baron Mors, Lord Jasper and Lord Oswin won third place in the events dessert contest with their fabulous banana cake with cream cheese frosting with strawberry drizzle.

Baron Mors and I were excited to see and visit with visiting friends of the Barony, Baron Charles and Mistress Graidhne, who were honored Stierbachers a few short years ago.

Those that were not able to attend Atlantian Twelfth Night missed quite an event!!!

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza