[Moo] Baronial Day Sunday January 27th 2:00pm - 7:00pm

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 19:51:11 PST 2013

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza are happy to present Stierbach Baronial Day!!!!

Januaries Baronial Day is hosted at the home of Lord Grimm and Lady Gunnora and will begin at 2:00pm. and run through 7:00pm. Their home is located at 16132 Crusade Ct. Haymarket, VA 20169

Lord Grimm and Lady Gunnora will be supplying a pork roast for our enjoyment and ask that we bring side dishes and or desserts to share with everyone!!!

We happen to know that there will be a few archery marshals in attendance so spontaneous may occur. Heavy fighting and Rapier fighting may also occur if there are proper marshals present.

Bring your projects so that others can see what you are working on. Come join in the friendship and fellowship!!! We can't wait to see you there!!!

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza