[Moo] open house

Timothy Mitchell rwymarc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 12:27:02 PDT 2013

A note sent to webminister at stierbach.org with the date, time, location, and description of the event will get it on the baronial calendar. I can even do it from my phone. I'm also willing to give the group seneschals rights to the google calendar.
​
If you group sets up a google calendar separately, I can make it visible on the baronial site.

​
Richard Wymarc
Baronial Webminister

—