[Moo] Birthday requests

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:46:17 PDT 2013

Hello lovely folks of the Barony!

Lord Dietrich Saphir zum Drache, our fantastic archery marshal for the
Baronial Birthday, has requested to borrow a day shade for the archery
field so that they do not cook their brains.  We don't want that; arrows
could start going all over the place from sun-blinded archers!  If anybody
has a 10' x 10' (or thereabouts) tent that you could loan, I would be
appreciative.  If possible, it would be good to get it set up the Friday
before (June 21) so there is less work the day of.  Please contact me OFF
list at: palfi (DOT) jozsa (AT) gmail (DOT) com if you have something we
could use.

Would anyone like to assist Her Majesty and Their Highnesses?  They could
sure use some help unloading and loading their vehicles at the beginning
and ending of the day's festivities.  It would be a great way to extend our
hospitality.  Also, if anyone would like to retain for Them as well, that
could be helpful.  If you are interested in helping either way, please
email Mistress Sunniva at: MistressSunniva (AT) Verizon(DOT)net and cc me
at the same time (that way I don't ask you to volunteer when you are
already busy elsewhere!).
I could still use some folks to assist with waterbearing, general trash
pickup/bathroom checking, and parking.  Troll has also said that they could
use a couple of folks to help them out.

I also still need a level-headed and practical hall steward to coordinate
the arrangement of the building's activities.  Be in the air-conditioned
building in late June?  Oh no, perish the thought!

Please consider volunteering your time and skills to any of the
aforementioned positions.  It eases the load so that everybody gets to
enjoy themselves at our event.

Thank you for your time,

Jozsa