[Moo] Pennsic Pre-Reg Deadline extension

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:00:32 PDT 2013

Greetings, All!  If anyone was looking to camp with the Barony, but missed
last night's deadline, all is not lost. The pre-reg deadline has been
extended to TONIGHT.  Once that deadline is passed, I will finalize all the
data I have so far on the Google document for this year, and re-share it.
If I don't have the info I need by then, you will be able to hook up to it,
and add it yourselves.  This also marks the transition of all Baronial
Pennsic discussion to PennsicMoo, so as to quit cluttering up the Baronial
list.

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com