[Moo] OT: Local horse rider improvement clinic

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:49:11 PDT 2013

For those of you interested in equestrian related things!

Announcing the first “Rider Improvement Clinic”

Sunday, June 30th at 2PM

Reservations required!

Come join us for an afternoon clinic at River Chase Farm in Aldie, Va

The clinic is open to all people interested in riding.

We will be offering basic horsemanship, how to groom and tack your horse.

Beginner lessons

Intermediate skills assessment

Advanced rider improvement.

This is an opportunity to ride a school horse and get some instruction from
an experienced instructor. It is also a great opportunity for advanced
riders to get some feedback from an instructor if it’s been a while since
you’ve had a lesson. If you are currently taking lessons, this is a chance
to get a new perspective.

River Chase Farm has over 90 horses. We have horses available for all skill
levels, if you are an experienced rider you will NOT be put on a beginner
lesson pony!

This clinic is designed to be fun and challenging and we expect everyone to
come away with some new skills!

We will be in English Tack!

The cost is $50.00 per rider and the clinic will be about 90 minutes with
an additional “cool down walk” through the farm.

No charge for spectators, bring a chair!

All riders are required to wear a helmet, if you don’t have one, one will
be provided. Also all riders must wear boots with at least ½ inch heel.

Bring water! Wear sunscreen we will be in an open arena.

Payment due the day of clinic, cash or check!

To be sure we have the proper horse available for each rider you must RSVP
by June 28th.

Include your skill level in your reservation

Newbie- never ridden

Beginner - less than 6months currently riding , or more than 2 years since
last ride.

Intermediate –can control: walk, trot, canter

Advanced – Seen it all before, I can ride in my sleep J

jeninewebb at gmail.com