[Moo] Update for Stierbach Baronial Birthday

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:05:47 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the good gentles of Atlantia,

I wanted to give you a quick update to the activities of Stierbach's
Baronial Birthday (Saturday, June 22, at the Fauquier County Fairgrounds)
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=c054ed68

We will be hosting a Silent Auction to raise funds for the Kingdom travel
fund.  Please bring your gently used things you want to get rid of.  Please
contact Richard Wymarc for questions.  Wymarc (AT) hotmail (DOT) com.

Our bardic champion has issued a challenge to the performers of Atlantia to
bring their stories and songs in honor of our Baron and Baroness.  These
can be specific to them or the lands of their personas.  Please
contact Lady
Adriana du Chesne for questions.  neopkwaii28 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

I am looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Lady Palfi Jozsa, autocrat (call me Jozsa)