[Moo] Birthday last details

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:30:35 PDT 2013

Hello Barony Folks!

Tomorrow is the big day, when we all get to come together and enjoy
activities and each other's company.  I look forward to seeing many of you
there.  Quick reminder, the site setup is today (Friday, June 21) from 3:00
pm until either A: it is dark or B: we are done.  Please try to come out to
the Fauquier County Fairgrounds if you are able.

I have done something to my lower back earlier this week.  I suspect
improper lifting technique at school, though I KNOW very well what I should
do.  Bertran has threatened to call royal court into session specifically
so that I am ordered to sit for the entire event if he finds out that I
have been doing heavy lifting.  Those of you that know him, know beyond a
shadow of a doubt that he would do that.  This I cannot allow, so I will
behave, though I would much rather be doing.  So it goes.

Maven is planning on bringing lemon balm today, with either roots and all,
or a cutting. If you want any, you are welcome to it, but you may want to
bring something to put it in.  Lemon balm is like mint in that will take
over any area you plant it in.

That is it for now.  Hope to see you out there either today or tomorrow (or
both!)

Jozsa