[Moo] Lemon balm (was Birthday last details)

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 08:10:35 PDT 2013

(From Josza, re the lemon balm)
>> Maven is planning on bringing lemon balm today, with either roots and
>> all, or a cutting. If you want any, you are welcome to it, but you
>> may want to bring something to put it in.  Lemon balm is like mint in
>> that will take over any area you plant it in.
It's going to be roots and all, as best I could manage. Can't guarantee
that it will grow, but it's such an aggressive plant that I think it is
likely to. I recommend growing it in a large (~ 5 gallon) pot or a WELL
barriered area - it HAS taken over my back yard. :-)

Will also be bringing gallon-size ziploc bags to contain the roots and
surrounding mess (dirt and water). BYO just in case I run out!

Please save some for Mistress Rhonwen - she's hoping to be at setup but
can't promise.

Maven Whitlocke