[Moo] Thank you for Birthday!

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:22:24 PDT 2013

Greetings good folks of the Barony!

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to support our Birthday party,
whether you came simply to have a good time, or to be of service.  I will
be submitting a more detailed, thorough thank-you letter, hopefully later
this week, naming all of the individuals who helped make this a success.  I
have asked all of my principal staff members for assistance with this so I
don't leave anyone out.  But for now, I wanted to say that I was impressed
with the entire martialed community for their cleanup, because when I
walked through the site on Sunday, I did not see one scrap of weaponry,
duct tape, broken arrows, or horse manure any where.  Wow!  Thanks to all
who helped with set up and take down; I know that it was a big job.

Thank you also to everyone who helped who with feast prep, service, and
cleanup.  The food was beyond amazing and the kitchen was lovely afterwards!

Thank you to everyone who assisted with cleaning up the hall.  We all
pitched in and got it knocked out.

Thank you to everyone who found me worthy enough to suggest I be inducted
in to the Order of St. Roch.  That was an honor that I thought I was at
least a few years out from getting.

Again, be on the lookout in the near future for a listing of folks who
served in one way or another at our Birthday party.  I look forward to my
fingers falling off from writing so many names!

In gratitude,

Jozsa