[Moo] Another Scheduled Sewing Day..!

Laurie Clarkston garadh56 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:47:25 PDT 2013

Saturday, July 6, I will hold another a sewing day. It is open to anyone
who has projects to sew, would like to help others with their projects and
anyone needing help with sewing (Pennsic), The Campus Christian Center
(where the Canton holds its meetings) will be the location.
The room is large, plenty of tables to cut out material/set-up sewing
machines, and available parking.
For directions, go to Sudentorre's website:
http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php.
We will start around 9 am and plan to end around 7-8 pm; we can leave
earlier, but cannot stay later.
Bring your sewing machines if you have one, extension cords, sewing stuff
like material, pins, fabric, scissors, and patterns.
If you would like to help out, there maybe some sewing projects for the
Royals.
If you would like to plan a lunch, carry-out or pot luck, post your
interest and we will see where it goes from there.  There is a kitchen
available for heating up items, and a sink for cleaning up dishes.
Would anyone like to bring a CD player and music? Please let me know if you
are interested in coming.
Cairistiona
garadh56 at gmail.com
540-846-5357