[Moo] Assistance is Needed for Defending the Gate

M O moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 17:53:53 PDT 2013

Defending the Gate (or D-Day as I'm calling it now...) is less than two weeks away.  We still are in need of a few volunteers.  Please consider giving of your time.
We need help setting up on Friday afternoon and breaking down Saturday night.  Set-up will start at or about 3 pm.  We have several pavilions to set up, a hall to set, parking areas to mark off, and a gate to assemble.  Please come lend a hand.  I've only had a handful of people tell me they will be there for sure.  Genefe Wolfelin (Moliver16 at hotmail.com)
We need help with parking and security.  We need people to lend an hour of their time to spend their time at the top of the hill helping to direct parking and people who always seem to wander in.  Please consider giving of your time to help things run smoothly   Contact Wulff Nuremberger to set up a time (jpruitt616 at gmail.com).

Thanks so Much! GW