[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] Re: Camp Coordinator for Ruby Joust!!!

Jessica Mulligan slaoen at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 07:51:22 PDT 2013

Greetings All!

I have volunteered to be the Stierbach camp coordinator for Ruby Joust.  We are registered as a camping group for those who are ready to pre-register.  Registration closes May 18th.  http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php

Once you have completed the event registration, please complete the camping registration form.  Afterwards, please send me an email with your tent style, tent size with and without ropes, number of people staying in your tent, and any additional needs.  I would also like to set up a food plan, so let me know if you are interested in participating in one, and any dietary restrictions/allergies any in your group may have.

Thank you,
Sanada Katsumi