[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu May 2 10:27:03 PDT 2013

In honor of the battle of Tewkesbury, whose anniversary is May 4th, I will
be opening Grimmsfield on Sunday May 5th, 2013 for the archers of the area!
We will shoot from 2 p.m. till we get to tired.  I will also open
Grimmsfield to the Heavy and Rapier community if they can supply a marshal.
For any more information or directions, please see
<http://www.grimmsfield.com> www.grimmsfield.com

Thanks,

Grimm

The Battle of Tewkesbury, which took place on 4 May 1471, was one of the
decisive battles of the  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses>
Wars of the Roses. The forces loyal to the
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Lancaster> House of Lancaster were
completely defeated by those of the rival
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_York> House of York under their
monarch,  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_IV_of_England> King Edward
IV. The Lancastrian heir to the throne,
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_of_Westminster,_Prince_of_Wales>
Edward, Prince of Wales, and many prominent Lancastrian nobles were killed
during the battle. Tewkesbury restored political stability to England until
the death of Edward IV in 1483.