[Moo] Pennsic Gift Basket for Trimaris

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon May 6 12:40:27 PDT 2013

Her Majesty is asking the good people and generous people of Atlantia to donate items to the Atlantian gift basket for Trimaris. Though goods need not have any particular theme, their colors, like ours, are the noble Blue and White.

Pennsic comes upon us and with it the traditional duty to create a gift basket from our Kingdom.  It is Her Majesty’s will that it be of the finest wares that we can offer, to show the Known World once again that Atlantia is rightfully proud of the skill, artistry, and generosity which we have shown so often. As a Kingdom we can rise to this challenge, and leave the efforts of other kingdoms mere shadows of the largesse of our Monarchs.

Any of our fine artists can contribute to this worthy endeavor. They are looking to provide something from each group of our kingdom to show off why Atlantia has the most talented populace among the Known World.

I ask that if you find in your hearts to participate, that you contact me with a pledge, that I might let her Majesty's Coordinator know how these projects develop from within the Barony of Stierbach.

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha