[Moo] memorial day weekend

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Mon May 6 19:10:06 PDT 2013

so memorial day weekend is a four day weekend for most folks and it is the
weekend of ruby joust.

the gem jousts used to be awesome events with a great tourney and usually
held at good sites.  the last few years it has been  a long weekend of
awkward activities packed into no enough time to do much at a site with no
showers and little accommodations and for an insane fee to basically sit on
a field all weekend in the heat and dust.

we have decided not to spend the time, energy, money, and effort this year
and would like to host a weekend of good times, good food, good fun, etc at
our home in woodbridge.

we can do all sorts of stuff from new movies to a great cook out to fighting
to games to whatever folks want to do.

so if anyone is interested please let us know asap.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com