[Moo] Monday Archery Practice

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu May 23 11:14:49 PDT 2013

Through the grace and goodwill of His Excellency, Baron Colum, archery will
go on as planned. His willingness to battle against the most foul uprisings
of his minions and guarantee the safety of Grimmsfield  for the archers of
Atlantia. Monday (05/27/13) practice will go on as planned, from 5 till dark
with dinner at the local pub after. We at Grimmsfield would like to extend a
special invitation to those who have not been here before, we love shooting
with new people. I hope to be there in time, but that will depend on the
wims of Ruby. For more information and directions please see
www.grimmsfield.com.

Your in service,

Grimm