[Moo] From your Land Agent: Pennsic Pre-Registration Deadline

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:52:33 PDT 2013

Greetings, all!
Note that the pre-registration deadline is 11PM, Sunday, 9 June -- that's 9
days from tonight.   If you're not pre-registered yet, and plan to camp
with the Barony, go to
http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/login.phpbefore that
date/time.

Pennsic Land Office currently lists 24, including a couple of ghosts that I
know of. I've got a spreadsheet started on Google, to which I'll add the
items that people have sent me so far.

If you are camping with the Barony, and are not yet on the PennsicMoo list,
send an email to pennsicmoo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com and drop me a note.
I'll be checking the pre-reg list on the Pennsic land web, and nagging
people, as I get more news.

Erich von Kleinfeld, mka
--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com