[Moo] Sewing Day in Sudentorre

Laurie Clarkston garadh56 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 16:19:09 PDT 2013

Saturday, June 15, I will be holding a sewing day. It is open to anyone who
would like to help, has projects to sew, and needs help with sewing (like
getting ready for Pennsic). The Campus Christian Center (where the Canton
holds it's meetings) will be the location. For directions, go to
Sudentorre's website: http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/loc_ccc.php. We
will start around 9 am and plan to end around 7-8 pm, or when everyone
leaves...grin. Bring sewing machines, extension cords, sewing stuff like
material, pins, fabric, sissors, and patterns. If you would like to help
out, there are several outfits in need of sewing for the Royals.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.

Cairistiona
garadh56 at gmail.com