[Moo] Moo Digest, Vol 119, Issue 5

Pati Dunn neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:12:20 PST 2013

Speaking of Gift Wrapping....at the November business meeting (on the 12th)
I would like to settle on dates that people would be able to commit to.  I
will not beg for help, but mention that it was a wonderful experience last
year!  Back rubs were given, and good cheer was had by all.  I have no
problems organizing this for the group.

Typically, we do xmas eve, and (if possible) other dates.  Let's see what
we can pull together to raise funds!

En Service;

~Adrianna du Chesne~