[Moo] Baronial Day - Thank you's

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Nov 10 17:33:07 PST 2013

Baron Mors and I had a magnificent time at Baronial Day!!! Seeing everyone is always wonderful!!!

We would like to thank Lord Reinmar and Lady Alienor for hosting Baronial Day along with Equestrian Practice at their residence. There was hours of  riding, hours of armored fighting and lots of fun and socialization. Even His Highness paid us a visit. We had quite the crowd that also included some from our neighboring kingdom of AEthelmearc. We shared good food and fellowship to finish the day. Thank you to those that brought something to share with all that were in attendance. Everything was delicious!!!

Hope to see everyone at Holiday Faire.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza