[Moo] Holiday Faire thanks!

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:34:46 PST 2013

I want to thank everyone who helped make Holiday Faire a success.

We had a record crowd despite the cool weather. I could not have done it
without the support of the Barony, and most especially the help of Lord
Grimm, thanks for coordinating the merchants. I know you went out of you
way to accommodate them the best you could.

There was a green and white hood found outside.

I will happily co-autocrat next year. I would really like to work with
someone who has not autocrated an event, but would like to learn how. I
know it can seem daunting if you have never done it before.

The people in the Barony of Stierbach are a pleasure to work with, and want
the event to succeed, and are willing to help and support throughout the
entire process.

So, please if you have ever considered that you should autocrat but didn't
know what to do, or where to start, here is you chance to learn without
being solely responsible.

Thanks Again,
Gunnora