[Moo] Massaponax school demo: Dec 14th

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:49:37 PST 2013

Just a reminder that the Massaponax school demo is coming up, Dec 14th.
This is always a fun demo, and we are looking for fighters (heavy and
light) as well as archers and marshals for all the activities.  We also
need people to come and bring stood to show and tell, and to talk to the
students and their parents about what we do.

Currently, coordination falls on me, though I'm looking for anyone else who
might be able to help coordinate the various activities.  If you would be
willing to be aPOC for all or part of the demo, just let me know.

Ii