[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Holiday Faire Lunch

Suzanne Olson lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Nov 17 18:45:18 PST 2013

Baron Mors and I were planning on bringing the baronies two 3 burner stoves. As with all borrowed use of the stoves the propane will need to be reimbursed or replaced.

We can also bring 3 of the baronies 5 gallon coolers, if needed or 1 if that is all that is still needed, let us know.

The Barony doesn't have 5 gallon pots but you could talk to Sudentorre as I know they do but I don't know how many they have. You could email their Chamberlin.

We were already planning on bringing tables for you. They are all 6 foot tables, we don't have smaller ones. We will plan to bringing 4 as you might want one for outside.

Baroness Esperanza