[Moo] Holiday Faire Lunch

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Sun Nov 17 19:24:59 PST 2013

sorry, i was offering these things as i thought the email i responded to was
asking for them.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

www.ebonwoulfe.com <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/>

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com