[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Holiday Faire Lunch

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:32:42 PST 2013

Lady Alienor,

It might be helpful if you could provide a clear listing of what you are
still looking for.  The list you originally posted had your own notes about
who is providing what, which was a little difficult to parse.

For example, I can't tell how you stand on Crock Pots.  If you need one
more, I have one to offer.

- Abe