[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Holiday Faire Lunch

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 05:39:36 PST 2013

2-3 stock pots (Thank you your Grace! separate email being sent out)....
5 gal drink cooler, 5 gal drink  cooler covers (Their Excellencies)
serving ladles & measuring cups (baronial stuff)
baskets (putting it out there to see if anyone has some we can borrow for the day
Tables (I believe the site has table s& chairs? Need confirmation) (Their Excellencies)
Ice cream scoops for serving rice (baronial)
coffee urns (the canton has 3, another person is storing them for the group, no opportunity to get them so far... Hope that clears it up...

We will be providing the propane (We have 2 tanks) just need hook up hoses.... Thank you to everyone for their help!!
YIS,
Alienor

Love Conquers All