[Moo] Gift Basket for Their Royal Majesties

Denise V. McMahon denise at shado.info
Thu Nov 21 09:44:49 PST 2013

I don't think I made one for Andreas too. I could be wrong. That was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away!

I remember how hard it was to get anyone (read The Knights) to come to our events or fighter practices and we had some great fighters up and coming. You lived all the way down in NC and yet you schlepped up here for events and even some practices when you were in the area. You always looked after us and helped us become a Barony. I've been very happy to know that you and Esa and the marvelous Addison live in our Barony!

warm regards!

Rowan