[Moo] Gift Basket for Their Royal Majesties

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Nov 21 06:42:03 PST 2013

unfortunately no.  when we first got jada she was more puppy than adult and her crate was in our large storage room downstairs.  we also stored garb on a wire shelf which, to her, meant fun chew toys just hanging there.  she probably went through ten pieces of garb and that was one of them.  8^(

didnt ice get one too?

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com