[Moo] Archery practice n stuff Thursday 10/3

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:19:06 PDT 2013

Archers, this Thursday 10/3 looks like a perfect day to hurl projectiles,
cook some meat on the grill, light a fire, and share some war stories!!
Especially since the days are getting shorter!  SO, Western Stierbach,
Abhainn Iarthair, and all other parts of Stierbach *(which includes anyone
who cant make our other practices east of Marshall, VA)*....*Archery
practice at Saphir's* this week will be followed by a *"BYO-OtherMeat
(chicken thighs are provided), BYOBev (anything alcoholic must remain
sealed until after practice if shooting), and sides to share" potluck
dinner!  *We'll call it a* "Shoot-n-Share!!" *
Address: 75 Aileen Rd, Flint Hill, VA 22627
Contact(text/email): Saphir (c) 703-864-2760
*Weather permitting*, 3pm to dusk... So come out and join us. Royal Rounds,
practice, instruction, equipment fine tuning, mechanics, MiT and Warrant
class *(must make prior arrangements)*, share target design & builds, rules
review, and a cookout and a fire pit!! Please *RSVP me at
archery-marshal at stierbach.org* if planning on coming and for directions.
All bows are welcome *(limited loaner gear, but we'll share!!)*. Yes,
crossbows too!! *(However, please leave the fur-kids and unruly minions
home for another time...after all we do use live ammo!!).*
YIS,
*Dietrich Saphir Zum Drache*

*PS. Marshals, MiT's and Archer's alike, please review the UPDATED Target
Archery Handbook, courtesy of our DEM, which can be found here:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org*