[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Fri Oct 4 19:54:02 PDT 2013

Sorry for the late reply. Hot off the presses:

Press release from Grimmsfield! Monday October 28th will be the last Monday archery practice at Grimmsfield till the spring. We will begin Friday archery practices at Bull Run Shooting Center on Friday November 1st. That's right 2 practices in one week! Both will begin at 5 and will go till 7 or dark whichever comes first! Sunday practices will still be on a "as possible" basis. If there is a marshal available I will announce it on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I hope to make Sundays a regular event but still need to work the bugs out.
Also of note:
The great A&S nights of Grimmsfield will be returning. Starting Monday November 4th from 5 until 10 pm the Grimms will once again throw their abode open to all for crafting, socializing, or just plain horsing around. Leather working, arrow building, bow string making, chain mail, spinning, weaving, sewing, jewelry making, spinning, weaving, candle making and several other crafts. We have the equipment and some supplies. Come out and join us!
We not return you to your regularly scheduled program.
Thanks,
Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield