[Moo] Stierbach at Chalice of the Sun God

Suzanne Olson lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Oct 20 11:36:40 PDT 2013

Stierbach again has been victorious and won the day at Chalice of the Sun God.

The winning team was The Bullies:

Archery - Baron Mors
Rapier - Master Flaithri
Arts and Sciences - Lord Grimm
Bardic - Master Ii
Armored fighting: Sir Ragnar Ribcracker
Youth Archery: M'lady Aria of Stierbach

Second place went to The Bullies Too:

Arts and Sciences - Baroness Esperanza
Archery - Lord Aeddan
Rapier - Master Dante
Armored fighting: Lord Oswin
Bardic - Lady Adrianna

Stierbach also fielded not one but two other teams.

Bulls:

Armored fighter: Lady Thora
Rapier fighter: Marina Wymarc
Arts and Sciences: Baroness Cairistonia
Archery - Lord Grimm

Bulls Too:

Armored fighter: Lord Sanada Terasu
Rapier fighter: Lady Sanada Katsumi
Arts and Sciences: Lady Arnbjorg
Archery - Lord Saphir

Many exciting things happened yesterday during the event; Lord Sanada Terasu, authorized as an armored fighter, Lord Grimm took second place with his Arts and Sciences display with his leather pouch, Lord Grimm also was honored with a Silver Nautilus by Their Majesties for his leather pouch, Master Ii is the new Chalice Champion for Bardic, and Baron Mors continues as Archery Chalice Champion for the fourth year running.

Baron Mors and I were were also very happy to see our adopted Stierbacher Cameron de Gray receive his Kings Missillier after making his stellar performance at the archery shoot out where he went up against Stierbach's own Baron Mors in the finals.

Thank you to those that volunteered at Mol, and on those that helped marshal the archery range. A special thanks to Master Richard Wymarc and Mistress Ceridwen for bringing another dayshade for the Stierbach populace to relax under. We would also like to thank Lord Oswin, Lady Anastassia, Lord Gavin, Lady Adrianna, Sir Ragnar and Baroness Willow for their help yesterday. We hope we have not forgotten anyone but if we did we are truly sorry. We appreciate all your help, it keeps the dream alive.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza