[Moo] Wedding Dirge Contest

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:13:55 PDT 2013

Hey folks, do not forget that I am sponsoring a contest for folks who
submit the most verses for the Wedding Dirge.  It goes to the same tune as
the Birthday Dirge that we sing around here.  The Wedding Dirge is also a
handy song to sing to celebrate anniversaries, or at least it WILL BE, with
your help!  I have PRIZES for the three gentles who submit the most
verses.  Be creative and have fun.  You only have EIGHT more days to submit
your verses, so get started.  As a note, I have not received ANY entries,
but there is still time!  (Hint: submitting even ONE verse at this point
will throw your name into the hat)

Here is the chorus and a couple of sample verses again:

*Chorus:
Getting married, UNH!*

*Getting married, UNH!*

* *

Now your money is all hers,
she will use it for a purse.  *Ch.*

Now that you just said “I do”
all your philand’ring ways are through. * Ch.*

Love, Jozsa