[Moo] Baronial Day Sunday November 10th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Oct 25 10:15:44 PDT 2013

Baron Mors and I are proud to announce Baronial Day Sunday Nov 10th in conjuction with Equestrain practice.

Baronial Day will be held at home of Lord Reinmar and Lady Alienor, 171 Rolling Valley Lane, Front Royal, Va.

Setup will be at 10:00am and many hands make for lighter work. Practice starts at 11:00am and runs until around 3:00pm or 4:00pm

We will be having pot luck after practice, Baron Mors will be making a pork shoulder and we ask that people bring a side or dessert to share.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Baroness Esperanza