[Moo] News from Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Fri Oct 25 11:13:02 PDT 2013

News from Grimmsfield:

1.       Grimmsfield will be open at 4 p.m. on Sunday October 27th till
dusk.

2.       Monday October 28th will be the last Monday outdoor practice at
Grimmsfield. We will resume in the spring. Sundays will still be on a will
call basis.

3.       Friday November 1st will begin Stiebach indoor practice at Bull Run
Shooting Center. Please see www.grimmsfield.com for directions.

4.       Monday November 4th will begin A&S Nights at Grimmsfield. This is
both a social night and a chance to work on projects. We have a wide range
of tools and equipment available. For more information, please see
www.grimmsfield.com

That is all.

YIS,

Grimm