[Moo] Western Stierbach TA Practice

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 09:09:54 PDT 2013

It has come to our attention that today is yesterdays tomorrow and tomorrow
makes today history...so, Western Stierbach, *QUIT PROCRASTINATING!?!* Only
so many more DAYS to shoot outside!!  Having said all that, there will be a
Stierbach Archery Practice tomorrow, *Thursday 9/26 @ 3pm*, for the Western
parts of Stierbach, which includes Abhainn Iarthair, *and anyone who cant
make our practices east of Marshall, VA.*
Address: *75 Aileen Rd, Flint Hill, VA 22627*
Contact(text/email): Saphir (c) 703-864-2760
*Weather permitting*, the range will be open here in Flint Hill, VA *3pm to
dusk...* So come out and join us. Royal Rounds, practice, instruction,
equipment fine tuning, mechanics, MiT and Warrant class *(must make prior
arrangements)*, share target design & builds, rules review, and when we get
deep into the season further, there will be opportunities to cookout and a
fire pit if longer practices ensue! RSVP me at *
archery-marshal at stierbach.org* if planning on coming and for directions.
All are welcome *(limited loaner gear, but we'll share!!)*. Yes,
*crossbows*too!!
*(However, please leave the fur-kids and unruly minions home for another
time...after all we do use live ammo!!)*.
YIS,
Dietrich *Saphir* Zum Drache

PS. Marshals, MiT's and Archer's alike, *please* review the *UPDATED Target
Archery Handbook*, courtesy of our DEM, which can be found here:
*http://archery.atlantia.sca.org*