[Moo] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Sep 26 10:03:11 PDT 2013

All Archers pay heed:

Today we celebrateThe Battle of Poitiers. It was a major battle of the
Hundred Years' War <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years%27_War>
between England and France. The battle occurred on 19 September 1356 near
Poitiers <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poitiers> , France. Preceded by the
Battle of Crécy <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cr%C3%A9cy>  in
1346, and followed by the Battle of Agincourt
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Agincourt>  in 1415, it was the
second of the three great English victories of the war. Because archery
today (Wednesday) would be silly, we will have a celebratory archery
practice on Sunday September 22, 2013 at 4 p.m. We invite all archers to
come and play, and we will even have a few stand ins for the French. As
Always heavy and rapier are more then welcome to come and use the fields for
practice if you can supply the marshal.  For directions and contact info
please go to www.grimmsfield.com

Thanks,

Grimm

TL;DR: Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield at 4 pm.