[Moo] Fwd: [Sudentorre Watchtower] Archery Champs Lunch

Laurie Clarkston garadh56 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 14:21:02 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Collette de Paris <collettedeparis at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Subject: [Sudentorre Watchtower] Archery Champs Lunch
To: "SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups com" <
SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com>

Greetings good gentles. In preparation for the upcoming Archer Champs Event
lunch, I am writing to you all, asking for any dietary concerns (GF, DF,
Vegetarian, allergies, etc). Although I cannot guarantee that I will be
able to accommodate each of you, it helps to know if there are any
concerns. Please email me at collettedeparis AT gmail DOT com. If I am
unable to accommodate your specific dietary need, I will be sure to let you
know beforehand so you can plan accordingly.

Please forward this missive to any and all lists you deem appropriate.

In service,
THE Collette de Paris
 __._,_.___
to sender
<collettedeparis at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Archery%20Champs%20Lunch>  Reply
to group
<SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Archery%20Champs%20Lunch>
 Start
a New Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SudentorreWatchtower/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNmxpb3UxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzOTczMTMzMjk->
 Messages
in this topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SudentorreWatchtower/conversations/topics/412;_ylc=X3oDMTMzY25najJpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAM0MTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzk3MzEzMzI5BHRwY0lkAzQxMg-->(1)

 [image: Yahoo!
* Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> *
Terms
of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>