[Moo] Calling all dancers, musicians and artisans...

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 12:12:44 PDT 2014

Sounds like fun.  And there's lots of time to get ready for it!

Lady Marsali Johnston
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Sudentorre
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia

 Subject: [Moo] Calling all dancers, musicians and artisans...
 To: moo at lists.stierbach.org
 Date: Friday, April 11, 2014, 2:40 PM

 We need your help with a demo
 at Tarara winery in Leesburg VAWednesday December 17,
 5-10 pm.
 Looking for dancers, musicians, artisans, and
 banners for decor.

 Tarara winery has requested that we provide
 "ambiance" for their holiday celebration. I am
 looking for anyone who is willing to dance, teach dance,
 learn dance, play music, sing, or demo a&s.

 This is a great opportunity to teach or learn
 dance. Wear your fancy garb, have a glass of wine and dance
 the night away.
 It is also a good chance to get together with
 friends and practice some songs.

 if you can come even if it is just for a short
 time, please let me know.
 Gunnora

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----