[Moo] This saturday is UMW Ren dinner and dance

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 10:41:01 PDT 2014

-Greetings all,
This Saturday (April 17) is the UMW Ren Dinner and Dance. It is from 3pm to 7pm at Alum Springs Park (on Greenbrier Drive, in Fredericksburg... south side of Rt 3, sort of behind the Armory that we pass lots of times on Rt 1 where Rt 1 crosses over Rt 3/Plank Rd/Blue and Grey Parkway). It is a potluck this year, so there is no charge. Come in garb if you can. We will be at the picnic pavilllion!

-Blitha passing on information for Nyssa

http://www.fredericksburgva.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Alum-Spring-Park-2