[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] This saturday is UMW Ren dinner and dance

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 06:51:39 PDT 2014

 Looks like fun --  I'll be there!

Lady Marsali Johnston
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Sudentorre
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia

On Tue, 4/15/14, Barbara Miller <blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [Sudentorre Watchtower] This saturday is UMW Ren dinner and dance
 To: "SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups com" <SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com>, "moo at stierbach org" <moo at stierbach.org>, "garadh56 at gmail com" <garadh56 at gmail.com>, "rsimpson1022 at gmail com" <rsimpson1022 at gmail.com>, "heatherewgray at gmail com" <heatherewgray at gmail.com>
 Date: Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 1:41 PM

       -Greetings
 all,This Saturday (April 17) is the UMW Ren
 Dinner and Dance. It is from 3pm to 7pm at Alum Springs Park
 (on Greenbrier Drive, in Fredericksburg... south side of Rt
 3, sort of behind the Armory that we pass lots of times on
 Rt 1 where Rt 1 crosses over Rt 3/Plank Rd/Blue and Grey
 Parkway). It is a potluck this year, so there is no charge.
 Come in garb if you can. We will be at the picnic
 pavilllion!
 -Blitha
 passing on information for Nyssa
 http://www.fredericksburgva.gov/Facilities/Facility/Details/Alum-Spring-Park-2